Pressure Relief Valves
If your operation does not have protection against positive or vacuum overpressurization it could lead to losing your product through evaporation. It could even lead to potentially toxic and explosive vapours endangering your team. Secure Enviro’s advanced design pressure relief valves can be used for vent to atmosphere applications. Our products utilize the latest in technology to provide the protection you need to keep your operation running safely and economically.
All pressure relief valves offered by Secure Eviro are designed, manufactured and tested according to the API 2000 code.
- Made of reliable materials (Aluminium, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304 and 316)
- Options for different materials available on request
- Range of sizes available (DN 50 to DN 350)
- ANSI 150lb flanges come standard
Weight Loaded model
Min. 20 mmW.C ~ Max. 700 mmW.C
Spring Loaded model
Min. 700 mmW.C ~ Max. 9,000 mmW.C
Additional Component Features
- Steam jacket type
- Steam tracing type
- Proximity type
- Teflon Coating/Lining type