Pressure Vacuum Relief Valves (PVRV)
We know that your operation has efficiency and safety at top of mind. You require a Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve (PVRV) that fits your machinery exactly and increases efficiency and safety. Our PVRVs protect against positive or vacuum overpressure. They also prevent air intake, product loss from evaporation, and contain any odours and potentially explosive vapours.
To meet the needs of your operation Secure Enviro offers PVRVs from 2” to 14” in size. Our PVRVs also come in several different body material choices. All our PVRVs are designed, manufactured and tested according to the API 2000 code.
- Made from trusted materials (Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304 and 316)
- Options for different materials available
- Designed and manufactured with the latest technology
- Range of sizes to fit your needs (DN 50 to DN 350 with ANSI 150lb flanges)
Weight Loaded model
Min. +/- 20 mmW.C ~ Max. + 700/- 430 mmW.C
Spring Loaded model
Min. + 700/- 430 mmW.C ~ Max. +/- 9,000 mmW.C
Additional Component Features
- Steam jacket type
- Steam tracing type
- Proximity type
- Teflon Coating/Lining type