Vacuum Relief Valves
Our vacuum relief valves implement the latest technologies to protect your tanks from air entering through vacuum conditions that could drain fluids from the system and could lead to your equipment being damaged.
Ensure your equipment is running efficiently and properly with Secure Enviro’s vacuum relief valves.
- Made from reliable materials (Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304 and 316 with various trims)
- Options for different materials available on request
- Range of sizes available to fit your existing equipment (DN 50 to DN 350)
- ANSI 150lb flanges come standard
Weight Loaded model
Min. +/- 20 mmW.C ~ Max. + 700/- 430 mmW.C
Spring Loaded model
Min. + 700/- 430 mmW.C ~ Max. +/- 9,000 mmW.C
Additional Component Features
- Steam jacket type
- Steam tracing type
- Proximity type
- Teflon Coating/Lining type