Double Load Line Box
At Secure Enviro we want to make sure that your company is equipped with the correct load line box to get the job done right and efficiently. The Double (M) Load Line Boxes come in a variety of models to best fit your existing equipment, but we are also able to accommodate requests for different valve sizes and configurations.
Our double Enviro Boxes also come with a range of additional features such as interior insulation and adjustable support legs.
Secure Enviro's Enviro Boxes comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Third-party components carry warranties from their respective manufacturers as well.
Double (M) Box Models*
- M-Model, 2” x 2” Double Valve, Threaded Assembly
- M-Model, 2” x 2” Double Valve, Welded Assembly
- M-Model, 3” x 3” Double Valve, Threaded Assembly
- M-Model, 3” x 3” Double Valve, Welded Assembly
- M-Model 4"x4" Double Valve, Threaded Assembly
- M-Model 4"x4" Double Valve, Welded Assembly
- Other valve sizes and configurations available upon request
- Powder Coated Enclosure (14 ga.)
- Camlock Fitting
- Ported Nipple
- Suction Valve
- Sample Valve
- Ground Lug
- Latching Lid
- Leak tested containment
- Removable back panel for easy installation & servicing of valves
- Flanges are CL150 (unless otherwise requested)
- Highest industry quality
- Radiography of welded piping, 10% or 100%
- MPI of TOLs & Fillet Welds
- Various valve options upon request (Gate, Globe, Ball)
- Interior Box Insulation
- Adjustable Support Legs
- Bottom drain port with plug or valve
- Ultra-low temperature assemblies
- Stainless steel enclosure (optional aluminum)
- Enclosure colour options/custom graphics
- Luquids sampling line
- Grounding cable kit
All Secure Enviro load line spill containment boxes come complete with our removable back access panels for the easiest service and installation load line box on the market. See our installation guide.
*Note: Standard S-Model Boxes are typically available IN STOCK!