Triple Load Line Box
Loading of fluids can be complicated and cumbersome. Our triple (L-Large) load line boxes are designed for ease of use including a triple valve and the dual open latching lid.
Secure Enviro offers a wide range of load line boxes and is able to accommodate your loading and unloading jobs with our range of triple (large) load line boxes.
Triple (L) Models
- L-Model, 2” x 2” x 2” Triple Valve, Threaded Assembly
- L-Model, 2” x 2” x 2” Triple Valve, Welded Assembly
- L-Model, 3” x 3” x 3” Triple Valve, Threaded Assembly
- L-Model, 3” x 3” x 3” Triple Valve, Welded Assembly
- L-Model, 2” x 3” x 4” Triple Valve, Welded Assembly
- Other valve sizes and configurations available upon request
- Dual Open “French Doors” Latching Lid
- Powder Coated Enclosure
- Camlock Fitting
- Ported Nipple
- Suction Valve
- Sample Valve
- Ground Lug
- Leak Tested Containment
- Removable back panel for easy installation & servicing of valves
- Flanges are CL150 (unless otherwise noted or discussed)
- Built with quality throughout
- Radiography of welded piping, 10% or 100%
- MPI of TOLs & Fillet Welds
- Various valve options upon request
- Interior Box Insulation
- Adjustable Support Legs
All Secure EnViro load line spill containment boxes come complete with our removable back access panels for the easiest service and installation load line box on the market. See our installation guide.
*Note: Standard S-Model Boxes are typically available IN STOCK!