Triple Load Line Box
Loading of fluids can be complicated and cumbersome. Our triple (L-Large) load line boxes are designed for ease of use including a triple valve and the dual open latching lid.
Secure Enviro offers a wide range of load line Enviro Boxes and is able to accommodate your loading and unloading jobs with our range of triple (large) load line boxes.
Secure Enviro's Enviro Boxes comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Third-party components carry warranties from their respective manufacturers as well.
Triple (L) Models
- L-Model, 2” x 2” x 2” Triple Valve, Threaded Assembly
- L-Model, 2” x 2” x 2” Triple Valve, Welded Assembly
- L-Model, 3” x 3” x 3” Triple Valve, Threaded Assembly
- L-Model, 3” x 3” x 3” Triple Valve, Welded Assembly
- L-Model, 2” x 3” x 4” Triple Valve, Welded Assembly
- Other valve sizes and configurations available upon request
- Dual Open “French Doors” Latching Lid
- Powder Coated Enclosure (14 ga.)
- Camlock Fitting
- Ported Nipple
- Suction Valve
- Sample Valve
- Ground Lug
- Leak Tested Containment
- Removable back panel for easy installation & servicing of valves
- Flanges are CL150 (unless otherwise requested)
- Highest industry quality
- Radiography of welded piping, 10% or 100%
- MPI of TOLs & Fillet Welds
- Various valve options upon request (Gate, Globe, Ball)
- Interior Box Insulation
- Adjustable Support Legs
- Bottom drain port with plug or valve
- Ultra-low temperature assemblies
- Stainless steel enclosure (optional aluminum)
- Enclosure colour options/custom graphics
- Liquids sampling line
- Grounding cable kit
All Secure Enviro load line spill containment boxes come complete with our removable back access panels for the easiest service and installation load line box on the market. See our installation guide.
*Note: Standard S-Model Boxes are typically available IN STOCK!